Breaking News
recent

Black Orchid inspired advert shoot


About a week ago I managed to create those images. I got to the point where I had so much going on in my head that I had to get one shoot out of the way in order to function properly. It is inspired by Tom Ford's parfume Black Orchid. Originally the advert has been shot in a bath with nude Cara Delevigne posing with a smokey eye and the parfume in her hand so I obviously took inspiration from that. But as I didnt want to copy and paste the idea on to my shoot I decided to have my model wearing a dress that in my opinion has a texture that many Tom Ford clothes are similar to, and not have the bath location so obvious. As a student I do not own a beautiful rokoko style of a house so I worked with what I have. The shoot was quite steamy so some of the images literally look hot, but overall I think it went pretty well. When it comes to the make-up I was inspired by moooost of Ford's advert shoots. Red glossy lips, provocative model, natural eyeshadows and perfect dewy skin. As for the trend side of the look Im pretty sure the wet look still takes a big role this year as well so thats about it.




There is around 100 images, so I am yet to find out which ones I will be using for my submission. I have also planned to do a second part of the shoot where my model will be holding a Black Orchid parfume with the same setting in the bathroom as a product shot for the double spread. That is pretty much it really. Here is some images that I have used as inspiration:

Texture: 

Location and pose:
Makeup:

































Model inspiration:



































Bridget and Capon, L. (2014) Cara Delevingne goes incredibly naked for Tom Ford. Available at: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/celebrity-hair-makeup/news/a28909/cara-delevingne-naked-tom-ford/ (Accessed: 15 February 2016).

Nova, L. (2014) ‘London fashion week -Highlights-Tom Ford SS15’, 16 September. Available at: http://www.thehouseofnova.com/london-fashion-week-highlights-tom-ford-ss15/ (Accessed: 15 February 2016).

Zuzanna Bijoch for Tom Ford black Orchid fragrance (2013) Available at: http://www.beautyscene.net/fragrances-for-women/zuzanna-bijoch-for-tom-ford-black-orchid-fragrance/ (Accessed: 15 February 2016).

sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.