Breaking News
recent

My first Tom Ford inspired editorial "The after party"


Taking Tom Ford's photography as inspiration as well as his brand work got me very excited. I think that the most important part of my shoots was to make sure all my models feel comfortable with each other, that there is chemistry. The story that the photos are telling is also a crucial part of my image making as all Tom Ford photography collaborations have an incredible narrative to them. It shows culture and a conflict whilst advertising high fashion.

So what I looked at I have already mentioned in previous blog posts, but here is a refreshment :




Images show a tragic fashion statement. A woman recovering after multiple plastic surgeries, but still living the desired fashion lifestyle. Pastel colours and expensive garments help create an amazing story-telling shoot which I hope I achieved with the style choices I have made.





I looked at some of his collections in order to create a style relevant to his brand:





Tom Ford Spring 2016 Menswear




Nicki Minaj Black Tom Ford Dress Grammys 2015



Fur, lace, turtle necks. Greys, blacks, burgundy, khaki. I tried combining what my friends had in a way that even if its not Tom Ford's expensive clothing at least it will bring that sexy vibe to the pictures.

And here are some of the images I did for my editorial

The After Party 











London fashion week spring 2014 trends: Modern & upbeat (2016) Available at: http://www.becomegorgeous.com/fashion-style/fashion_news/spring-2014-trends-modern-london-fashion-week-A11642 (Accessed: 9 March 2016).

LosArys (2015) Tom Ford spring 2016 menswear is amazing. Available at: http://losarys.com/2015/07/tom-ford-spring-2016-menswear-is-amazing/ (Accessed: 9 March 2016).

Magazine, G. (2016) Grammy awards best dressed?Vote for your Fave NOW!. Available at: http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2015/02/grammys-best-dressed-2015 (Accessed: 9 March 2016).
sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.